This Week in Machine Learning & AI brings you the week’s most interesting and important stories from the world of machine learning and artificial intelligence. This week’s episode explores the White House workshops on AI, human bias in AI and machine learning models, a company working on machine learning for small datasets, plus the latest AI & ML news and a self-driving car that learned how to drive aggressively.
Here are the notes for this week’s stories:
Martin Ford and the Rise of the robots
The White House Takes on AI
- The White House Workshops on AI: Preparing for the Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Legal and Governance Implications of Artificial Intelligence: Workshop video on Youtube
- MIT Technology Review article
- Geekwire article
Teaching Machines Human Biases
This Self-Driving Car Learned to Drive Like a New Yorker
From the Rumor Mill
- Amazon to Battle Google With New Cloud Service for AI Software
- Apple may open up Siri to developers. That’s a huge deal.
- Source: New Apple TV will compete with Amazon Echo